We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalising opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share and entrepreneurial mind-set, a compelling passion to create and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
• Helping teams improve their ways of working towards better value sooner, safer, happier by adopting various agile coaching, facilitation and delivery stances.
• Coaching agile teams to clarify their desired outcomes, selected experiments and incremental improvements.
• Facilitation of team self-organisation and delivery events as invited.
• Teaching either in formal training sessions or less formal discussions.
• Coaching to optimise the flow of value and helping resolve impediments.
• Bringing back learnings as to how teams are innovating and how that can be shared back with other teams and other clients.
• Working effectively in diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution.
• Facilitates and manages ART execution across functions and scrum teams.
• Manages program level impediments; works with functional teams to resolve the impediments.
• Conducts program level scrum of scrums across all executing functions.
• Sets up release review (i.e. Program Increment Demo) meetings.
• Drives program level continuous improvement via inspect & adapt sessions.
• Tracks program level metrics and manages reporting.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• 3-5 years of full- time experience with IT project management & delivery, in an agile environment.
• Experience working within mature and immature agile teams as a team member or in a lead/facilitating role.
• Experience helping teams to incrementally evolve their ways of working by empowering them to select & adopt new practices for successful outcomes.
• Experience of stabilising and optimising the flow of work using visualisation, empiricism and coaching techniques.
• Understanding of desirable culture in a cross-functional team and the dysfunctions of a team that can impede success.
• Agile methodologies and certifications, specifically #Kanban, #Disciplined Agile and/or #ICAgile.
• Knowledge of other methods (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, LeSS, XP) is of interest but not required.
• Working with teams outside of IT to using #agile coaching & delivery techniques.
• Shaping experiments and larger changes for clients to implement as part of a wider transformation journey.
• Proficiency with JIRA, Confluence and related tracking tools.
• Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
• Willingness to travel for business meetings, as required.