What we offer
- Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions via data driven insights
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalising opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share and entrepreneurial mind-set, a compelling passion to create and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Develop APIs that are scalable and high performing
- Drive the design, planning, and implementation of multifaceted applications, giving you breadth and depth of knowledge across the entire project lifecycle
- Combine your technical expertise and problem-solving passion to work closely with clients, turning complex ideas into end-to-end solutions that transform our clients’ business
- Constantly innovate and evaluate emerging technologies and methods to provide scalable and elegant solutions that help clients achieve their business goals
What you’ll bring
- 2.5+ years of software development experience in Java 8. Knowledge of Java 9
- Experience in developing micro services in Spring Boot, Quarkus
- Experience in security, transaction, Idempotency, log tracing, distributed caching, monitoring and containerization requirements of Micro services. Experience in developing High Cohesion & Loosely Coupled Micro Services
- Hands on experience on Microservices Architecture
- Should have excellent acumen in Data Structures, algorithms, problem-solving and Logical/Analytical skills. Thorough understanding of OOPS concepts, Design principles and implementation of different type of Design patterns
- Sound understanding of concepts like Exceptional handling, Serialization/Deserialization, and Immutability concepts, etc. Good fundamental knowledge in Enums, Collections, Annotations, Generics, Autoboxing, etc.
- Experience with Multithreading, Concurrent Package and Concurrent APIs
- Experience in RDBMS or NO SQL databases and writing SQL queries (Joins, group by, aggregate functions, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with Massage Broker like Kafka or other. Hands-on experience in creating RESTful webservices and consuming webservices. Hands-on experience with spring Cloud/Spring Boot
- Hands-on experience with any of the logging frameworks (SLF4J/Log Back/Log4j)
- Experience of writing Junit test cases using Mockito / Power mock frameworks. Should have practical experience with Maven/Gradle and knowledge of version control systems like Git/SVN, etc.
- Hands on experience on Cloud deployment/development
- Good communication skills and ability to work with global teams to define and deliver on projects. Sound understanding/experience in software development process, test-driven development
Good to know:
- Knowledge of technologies like GraphQL, Kafka, ELK stack, Couchbase, MsSQL, Ansible, gRPC, and BDD/TDD is a plus