What we offer
- Enjoy a high level of responsibility and immediate client interactions under the guidance of senior team members
- Help our clients to target, measure, and improve mission-critical business metrics and generate a demonstrable return on investment
- Collaborate closely with partners, strategy consultants, and data engineers in a flat and agile organization where personal initiative is highly valued
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
The Application Integration Specialist’s responsibilities are to manage integration projects through developing, coordinating, and evaluating integration project plans including in our roadmap.
- Learning and understanding the SalesForce Commerce Cloud web application functionality and other tools that we use in the Digital department.
- Planning and managing the integration of new applications into the existing system throughout the end-to-end platform.
- Understanding technical integration technologies such as API, XML and JSON concepts.
- Checking and evaluating for any issues with the operation of the new applications with the existing system software and applications.
- Build integrations between Salesforce commerce Cloud and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Integration development coordination (with our development team)
- Identify integration issues, propose solutions to identified issues, coordinate corrective action plans and manage them to resolution. Escalate risks/issues as appropriate.
- Working together with other Digital teams to deliver new digital projects and maintain current projects.
- Responsible for project plan documentation including development and updating.
What you’ll bring
- Minimum 3 years of experience of application integration between systems and software development.
- Extensive knowledge about systems, schema, orchestration, mapping, etc.
- Integration system experience: ERP, Ecommerce platforms and MarketPlaces.
- Working experience on RESTful API integration, XML and JSON files.
- Extensive experience on MuleSoft integration platform
- Experience on Jira and Confluence software.
- Fluency in English required. Minimum level: B2.
- (Nice to have) Salesforce Commerce Cloud