What we offer
- Opportunity to manage service management applications and improve related processes/services.
- Be part of a team applying strong Information Systems application technology knowledge and expertise.
- Assist with global business needs and help solve difficult topics.
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents.
Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction in which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Management of our globally implemented applications (SAP and non- SAP) in the areas of logistics or e-commerce.
- Ensuring an optimal quality of the globally available applications.
- Cooperation in global support as well as a continuous exchange of knowledge with the Headquarters Germany and our units in New York and Hong Kong.
- Analysis of incidents as well as follow-up and escalation management.
- Systematic analysis of incidents with the aim of avoiding problems in the future.
- Proactive and event-triggered use of the monitoring system to identify acute and avoid potential future causes of faults.
What you’ll bring
- BE/ BTECH/ ME/ MCA- degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Studies in Business informatics or equivalent education.
- Sound knowledge of process modeling, project management, and ITIL service management.
- The ability to manage multiple demands on your time, working with cross-functional, virtual, and international teams.
- Experience in supporting SAP applications, preferably in the logistics or e-commerce environment.
- Ability to innovate and to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel for business meetings, as required.