Metyis is a Netherlands based business strategy and analytics consulting company. We are an extremely fast growing firm focusing on strategy development, analytics, execution and partnerships. Our mission is to enable our people and our business partners realize their full potential.
As we help our clients to target, measure and improve mission-critical business metrics and generate demonstrable return on investment, our engineers enjoy a high level of responsibility and immediate client interactions. In addition to technical excellence, our engineers are great communicators equipped with the presentation skills to operate at executive level.
We expect from our engineers to be passionate about their trade and keep learning new technologies, architecture patterns, programming languages, platforms and environments. We are looking for professionals who are enthusiastic about innovation and are not afraid to contribute to open-source projects and to be present at technical meetups.
• Build and expand our APIs and services, written in Java and/or NodeJS
• Collaborate with frontend engineers to deliver user-facing features
• Monitor and improve server-side performance
• Write unit, integration, and load tests as necessary
• Actively participate in code reviews
• Write and review technical proposals
• Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
• 2+ years of experience with at least one Object-Oriented Programming language and the ability to write efficient, maintainable code
• Experience with concurrent application development
• Knowledge of SQL and be familiar with other data structures
• Familiarity with data structures and fundamentals of algorithm design
• Knowledge and experience with Git and Git Workflows
• Experience with SOA, micro-services and/or RESTful design patterns
• AWS experience is desirable but not a requisite
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information System or closely related field
• Strong knowledge of English
Tech Stack: Java, Spring Boot, NodeJS, Terraform, Docker, Jenkins, PostgreSQL, Amazon Redshift, JUnit