What we offer
- Interact with our stakeholders to drive the business towards impactful change
- Lead and support your team in creating new business solutions via data-driven insights
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Analyze the business and its different processes and functions to create data-driven strategic solutions
- Build data-driven models to optimize processes using statistical, machine learning techniques
- Be part of creating prototypes and integrating machine learning in business processes; to enable automated & smart data-driven decision making
- Design and build scalable pipelines in multi-cloud environments (AWS, Azure, GCP, etc.) or on-prem
- Translate gathered results & ideas into engaging, actionable, and easy to understand insights using effective data visualization techniques
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt quickly, and take ownership of your work
- Provide guidance to more junior members of the team
What you’ll bring
- Master (or Ph.D.) degree in a quantitative field with a focus on data analysis (e.g. econometrics, AI, mathematics, physics, and other exact sciences)
- Sharp thinking ability to translate high-level business questions into concrete analysis
- Robust knowledge of statistical concepts, accompanied by expertise with a set of analytical tools ranging from databases (e.g., SQL, BigQuery, noSQL) to programming languages (e.g. R, Python, PySpark), and from data visualization (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI) to machine learning. Understanding data engineering solutions is a plus.
- Ability to explain complicated analysis to a non-technical audience with your storytelling and data visualization skills
- Ability to work on projects with expert team members and to provide inspiring guidance to juniors in the team
- 2+ years of consulting experience or relevant industry experience
- Excellent communication skills, especially to explain complex analytical concepts in non-technical terms to business users
- Professional fluency in German and English