What we offer
- High level of responsibility while being closely guided and mentored by an experienced data scientist
- Interaction with clients on a regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Experience working for large corporations in a diverse, fast-paced environment
- Develop your programming skills while applying them and training your business sense while working on an actual business problem
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team in an open, entrepreneurial environment
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Leverage high-volume, high-dimensionality data to develop models, using machine learning and advanced analytics techniques
- Perform data analysis to solve problems, disaggregate issues, develop hypotheses and develop actionable recommendations
- Work with business stakeholders to understand business needs, develop and defend actionable solutions to business challenges
- Contribute to one or more of the following areas: sales, forecasting, customer analytics, recommender systems, NLP topic classification, image object detection and web scraping
- Sharpen your consulting skills by creating clean and clear deliverables to explain analysis results
What you’ll bring
- Currently a Bachelor or Master student (Bsc. or Msc.) in a quantitative field with a focus on data analysis (e.g. econometrics, AI, mathematics, physics, business analytics, and other exact sciences)
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience working with Programing languages (SQL, Phyton and/or R) is required
- Knowledge in Statistics, Machine Learning algorithms, and AI along with knowledge in BI visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview) is preferred
- Collaborative and entrepreneurial mindset along with a structured and goal-oriented approach when facing new challenges
- Profound knowledge of German and English language