What we offer
- Interact with our stakeholders to drive the business towards impactful change
- Lead and support your team in creating new business solutions via data-driven insights
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Direct responsibility of one or more workstreams or projects
- Translating business questions into tractable analyses & compelling presentations
- Proposing viable technical solutions fully tailored to the client’s context
- Preparing and facilitating interactive and engaging workshops for clients.
- Managing client relationships and delivering projects independently
- Leading and driving projects and guiding junior colleagues & assisting them with their work
- Recognizing potential opportunities for follow-up projects
- Traveling based on project requirements
What you’ll bring
- 4-8 years of experience in the data & analytics domain
- Advanced analytics experience in a consulting environment
- Expertise with a set of analytical tools, ranging from SQL to programming (R/Python), from data wrangling to predictive analytics
- Right to work in Switzerland, willingness to live near Zurich
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree with excellent academic results.
- Strong team player that is passionate, reliable, and result-oriented
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong business acumen
- An ability to think analytically, break down problems, develop hypotheses and recommendations from data, analysis, and market research
- Excellent English language skills, (Swiss) German preferred