What we offer
- Interact with our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions via data-driven insights
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Are responsible for managing client interactions and play a key role in building and maintaining client relationships
- Translate business problems to analytics solutions with clear output. Translate analytical output to drive business decisions that create impact
- Provide project management oversight required to meet client expectations
- Responsibilities may include overall project delivery quality, development of presentations, and managing of external relationships
- Function as a sounding board for data and analytics related questions of client business leadership
- Seek compelling opportunities beyond the scope of the current project
- Provide guidance to more junior members of the team, while orchestrating the work of the entire team. Drive growth and development for the members of the team
What you’ll bring
- Master (or Ph.D.) degree in a quantitative field with a focus on data analysis (e.g. econometrics, AI, mathematics, statistics, physics, and other exact sciences)
- Mastery of problem-solving and solution in R
- Robust knowledge of statistical concepts, accompanied by expertise with a set of analytical tools ranging from databases (e.g. SQL, BigQuery, NoSQL) to programming languages (e.g. R, Python), and from data visualization (e.g. Tableau, PowerBI) to machine learning. Understanding data engineering solutions is a plus.
- Proven ability to own the full responsibility of overall delivery, manage projects with expert team members, and provide inspiring guidance to the team
- 7+ years of consulting experience or relevant industry experience, with at least 3+ years at a project lead level
- Excellent communication skills, especially to explain complex analytical concepts in non-technical terms to business users.
- Professional fluency in Dutch and English