• Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & ecommerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence and analytics.
• Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision making across the entire organization.
• Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences
• Interaction with senior business and ecommerce leaders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
• Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share and entrepreneurial mind-set, a compelling passion to create and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
One of the key focus areas of Metyis is to further grow our digital commerce practice, providing services in all fields. Consulting, implementation, or management (of parts) of the business. From trading to technology, from supply chain to analytics. Business to business and business to consumer. On a project base or on a long-term partnership base.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
We are looking for a Business Intelligence eCommerce Analyst Associate level to join our Digital Campus team in Porto for a leading luxury fashion brand.
In this role, You will:
• Lead the way in the delivery of cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions.
• Contribute to the generation of insights to help Metyis to better understand customers, expand reach, increase engagement, and ultimately drive sales.
• Take ownership of the e-commerce related BI-solution from collecting requirements to technical implementation
• Enable teams through analytics by designing e-commerce related dashboards based on end-user specifications and by managing the team responsible for the development and maintenance of these dashboards
• Introduce innovative dashboards that present data in an actionable format to directly support the decision-making process
• Bachelor degree in a relevant field (e.g. informatics, business informatics, engineering)
• 2+ years of work experience with BI-Tools such as Qlik, Tableau, Power BI or SAC
• Solid understanding of data warehouses, ELT process, and BI possibilities. Ideally proven experience with SAP BW, DWC, SAC.
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment
• Fluency in English (written and spoken)