What we offer
- The opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization and e-commerce growth of our clients through the use of advanced technology, business intelligence, and analytics.
- The ability to contribute high-impact insight to drive business benefit.
- Regular interaction with senior business and e-commerce leaders to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Membership of a fast-growing international and diverse team.
- The scope for rapid career progression within a dynamic, secure, environment; the opportunity to be a key member of an organization that is small enough to allow for immediate impact, backed by a well-established European business.
- Part-time and flexible working opportunities, especially for those with caring responsibilities.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
Through multidisciplinary teams, made up of individuals from diverse backgrounds sharing varied experiences and perspectives, we create effective strategies and solutions that are tailored to our clients and help them to capitalize on business opportunities. Together, we strive to bring long-lasting impact and a partnership model that celebrates collective victories.
At Metyis, we value an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and a desire to think differently. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Take the lead in developing and deploying cloud infrastructure solutions for big data and data science.
- Support our clients in executing their Cloud strategies by designing and building reusable components, frameworks, and libraries at scale to support analytics products.
- Lead knowledge-sharing sessions with peers, client prospects, and clients.
- Encourage and share cloud engineering best practices.
- Guide and mentor new team members.
- Collaborate closely with strategy consultants and data scientists, in a flat and agile organization where personal initiative is highly valued.
What you’ll bring
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science, IT, or relevant fields desirable.
- Design, architecture, and implementation of cloud solutions, including Azure Databricks, ADLS Gen 2, and Azure Data Factory.
- 5-10 years of professional experience designing, executing, and supporting IT cloud solutions.
- Highly developed written communication skills and capable of producing global and sensitive communications to a varied audience at all levels of an organization.
- Experience designing and configuring solutions applying security requirements (e.g. CSTAR).
- Experience creating architecture artifacts and documentation to effectively explain architecture design concepts and solutions to various levels of stakeholders.