- Together with the Finance Director you develop, drive and maintain the consolidation process, including monthly and quarterly closing
- You are responsible for preparing consolidated financial reports and consolidated financial statements
- Harmonize financial operations and internal control environment and monitor timely execution and quality, in which you develop best practices and optimize the finance structure and efficiency
- Ensure compliance with the Metyis Finance Manual and understand Local GAAP differences
- Overall responsibility for accounting close processes across all countries to ensure high-quality accounting accuracy, and timely and meaningful reporting.
- Overseeing and ensuring adequate compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements like filling local tax returns and registration of required documentation with the local governmental bodies.
- Implementing and overseeing global transfer pricing policy and administration.
- Key player in the ERP implementation and changed way of working
- Focus on improving the integrity of financial data and processes and controls.
The Manager consolidation and reporting & internal controls at Metyis is focused on compliance with regulatory and statutory requirements, financial reporting and consolidation, and building and monitoring the internal control environment. Next to this the Manager consolidation and reporting will be involved in managing projects to professionalize the company, such as improving processes and building a solid internal control environment, implementing an ERP system, and contacting for a group audit.
The ideal candidate is a professional that applies hers/ his knowledge in a pragmatical goal-orientated and driven manner in line with the Metyis interests and its stakeholders.
This position is excellent for an experienced professional that aspires to grow professionally within a fast-growing organization and increase its relevance and influence in the organization.