What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & ecommerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences.
- Interaction with senior business and ecommerce leaders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents.
Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- As Conversion & Frontend Developer you work closely with our Experimentation and Personalization Task Force .
- As Conversion & Frontend Developer, you work closely with our Experimentation and Personalization Task Force.
- To consult on the feasibility of features, describe dependencies, and estimate efforts.
- To prototype and develop features for the applications and maintain templates for web and emails.
- To implement additional scripts on the front end to capture relevant information and events
- To assure the accuracy of design and responsiveness and run cross-browser / client tests.
- To serve as the interface between our Personalization Task Force Team and our IT department.
- To develop the templates, features, and tests and to assure the quality.
- To create new features, adapt templates, maintain and automate features for dynamic yield.
What you’ll bring
- 2+ years of experience with HTML, CSS (BEM).
- Familiarity with basic API Integration and Browser Dev Tools Troubleshooting.
- Experience in working in an agile environment.
- Ability to work in the English language with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills.
Should Have Experience
- Experience with AB Testing with Dynamic Yield, Optimizely, Adobe Target.
- Experience with Email Templating and CRMs like Responsys or Emarsys.
- Experience with Event Tracking, DataLayer, GTM, and Analytics.
- Experience within the retail and fashion industry.