What we offer
- Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Engineer complete technical solutions to solve concrete business problems
- Define / improve the existing data architecture
- Implement best practices and design patterns across
- Define and drive execution of data strategy including architecture, modeling, implementation, and data management for data warehouse and data analytics
- Support our clients in executing their Big Data strategies by designing and building operational data platforms: ETL pipelines, data anonymization pipelines, data lakes, near real-time streaming data hubs, web services, training and scoring machine learning models.
- Provide leadership and guidance with enterprise data strategies
- Oversee end-to-end data lifecycle management activities
- Participate in the definition of the global data strategy
- Collaborate closely with partners, strategy consultants and data scientists in a flat and agile organization where personal initiative is highly valued
- Guide and mentor team members
- Willingness to travel for business meetings
What you will bring
- Professional experience required
- As a Data Architect in BI projects, designing and implementing enterprise data-warehouses using Kimble data-warehouse architecture principles with SQL and ability to build and run complex queries with enterprise data management technologies (Including database platforms and ETL tools) with Cloud BI solutions & Cloud computing services, ideally Microsoft Azure
- Experience with Agile Methodology (SCRUM concepts)
- Good to have experience with Azure: Databricks, Data Factory, Azure Datawarehouse, Azure DevOps, Power BI Services
- Ability to innovate and to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and time management skills
- Strong initiative, proactive and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English