What we offer
- Enjoy a high level of responsibility and immediate client interactions under the guidance of senior team members.
- Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Help our clients to target, measure and improve mission-critical business metrics and generate demonstrable return on investment.
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
Metyis is growing! We are looking for a Data Engineer Leads to join our Big Data & Analytics team and:
- Independently lead & manage execution of data engineering projects
- Engineer complete technical solutions to solve concrete business challenges in the areas of digital marketing, eCommerce, Business Intelligence and self-service analytics
- Collect functional and non-functional requirements, consider technical environments, business constraints and enterprise organizations
- Support our clients in executing their Big Data strategies by designing and building operational data platforms: ETL pipelines, data anonymization pipelines, data lakes, near real-time streaming data hubs, web services, training and scoring machine learning models.
- Troubleshoot and quality check work done by team members
- Collaborate closely with partners, strategy consultants and data scientists in a flat and agile organization where personal initiative is highly valued
- Share data engineering knowledge by giving technical trainings
- Communicate and interact with clients at the executive level
- Guide and mentor team members
- The candidates should have strong capabilities in data engineering along with a proven expertise in team management.
- Candidates should also be proficient in project and senior stakeholder management.
What you’ll bring
- A broad practice in multiple software engineering fields
- Experience on managing & leading data engineering / warehousing projects
- Must have experience on Python, SQL and Distributed programming languages, preferable Spark
- Experience working on Cloud, Azure is a plus
- Experience working setting up data lakes using entire Big Data and DWH ecosystem
- Experience on data workflows and ETL, Apache Airflow is a plus
- Comfortable with Unix OS type systems, Bash and Linux
- Basic knowledge of webservices and APIs
- Basic knowledge of Containers and Docker as platform
- Experience using Version Control, Testing and development cycle, preferable git (Gitlab or GitHub)
- Knowledge of security practices
- Software development practices (Agile)
- A Strong Focus On Data Processing
- Object oriented programming
- Data workflows, monitoring, architecture and security
- Databases: theory and practice
- Distributed data processing
- Concepts of functional programming
- Enterprise data warehousing, business intelligence and ETL principles
- Good written and oral communication skills in English language