What We Offer
- Interact with our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Utilize data analytics to solve real-life problems and create new business solutions using insights you create
- Work in multidisciplinary teams and learn from motivated colleagues
- A chance to take responsibility for your work, develop yourself every day and take full ownership of your career
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
Who We Are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What You Will Do
- Independently execute data science projects for our clients
- Solve problems, disaggregate issues, develop hypotheses and develop actionable recommendations from data and analysis
- Undertake preprocessing of structured and unstructured data
- Build predictive models and machine-learning algorithms
- Translate analyses to compelling presentations
- Communicate and interact with clients at the executive level
- Collaborate with engineering and product development teams.
What You’ll Bring
- 9+ years of professional work experience in advanced analytics domain with at least 2+ years at a project lead level
- Expertise in Python, R and SQL. Good to have exposure to Spark and other Big Data or Cloud Technologies
- Theoretical and applied understanding of statistical methods and machine learning techniques
- Exposure to Data Visualization and BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Understanding of software engineering and dev-ops best practices such as version control (Git), testing, etc.
- Exposure to analytics for business functions such as operations, supply chain, pricing, marketing, CRM is a plus
- Strong management and communication skills. The ability to bring together all stakeholders and persuade senior executives to act on the given advice
- Proven ability to manage client engagements, client relationships, and provide guidance to teams, owning the responsibility for the quality of the engagement
- Business Acumen: Strong analytical skills and a high capacity for conceptual thinking, proven by a high level of academic achievements. Ability to develop leading-edge business models, frameworks for analysis, and long-term business strategies that maximize shareholder value
- Problem solver’s mindset, a pioneer at heart, eager to look beyond the obvious and getting it done
- Familiarity with consulting firms preferred
- Fluent in English and Turkish
- Based in Istanbul and open to travel on project demand across Europe