What we offer
- Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business toward impactful change
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Take a leading role in building our center of excellence by delivering dashboarding and visualization requirements at various clients
- Delivery of reports and dashboards in a timely and efficient manner
- Liaise with the onsite team and client teams in scoping the requirements and convert to a suitable visualization (that is developed over multiple, agile sprints)
- Be the single point of contact for all complex query resolution
- Provide inputs for improving dashboard performance and suggest efficient data transformations for creating dashboards
- Inculcate best practices
- Oversee the maintenance of the dashboards that have already been built
- Guide and mentor team members
What you will bring
- 7+ years of professional work experience in Data Visualization and KPI dashboarding
- Deep expertise in Power BI. Good to have knowledge of Tableau
- Experience in leading the team.
- Experience in Google Data Studio is desirable
- Good problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Ability to assess performance of data pipelines for latency and query run times
- Ability to work in the English language with strong written and oral communication skills