You’ll join the Data Visualization team of a global company based in Porto, carrying out international projects. As part of a wider Data & Analytics practice, you might collaborate with our Data Science and Data Engineering teams, or team-up with Strategy & Execution teams to deliver innovative use cases with a data-related component. The mission of the Data Visualization team is to enable stakeholders to make strategic data-driven decisions, by uncovering insights hidden in complex business data though the design and the implementation of interactive dashboards.
You’ll have direct contact with client’s key stakeholders, from different business units like eCommerce, Marketing, Retail, CRM, Merchandising, Product, Operations, Finance. You’ll be involved in end-to-end Data Visualization projects: stakeholder interviews, business analysis, data analysis, design of a technical solution, implementation of back-end ETL, design and implementation of dashboard’s UX/UI, delivery and key user training. You’ll work with structured Agile methodologies and tools, coached and supervised by experienced Scrum masters.
As Data Visualization Associate, you’ll bring value to the team by:
- Building and maintaining trust-based relationships with client’s key stakeholders and IT counterparts
- Carrying out stakeholder interviews, converting business needs into technical requirements
- Designing and implementing end-to-end data visualization solutions, from back-end data models to dashboard’s UX/UI
- Being compliant with technical and governance best practices, and being proactive in always looking for new ways to improve them
- Following Agile principles and methodologies on project management
- Coaching junior colleagues on technical skills and problem solving