Metyis is growing! You’ll join the Data Visualization team of a global company based in Porto, carrying out international projects. As part of a wider Data & Analytics practice, you might collaborate with our Data Science and Data Engineering teams, or team-up with Strategy & Execution teams to deliver innovative use cases with a data-related component. The mission of the Data Visualization team is to enable stakeholders to make strategic data-driven decisions, by uncovering insights hidden in complex business data though the design and the implementation of interactive dashboards.
You’ll have direct contact with client’s senior management, from different business units like eCommerce, Marketing, Retail, CRM, Merchandising, Product, Operations, Finance.
You’ll be involved in end-to-end Data Visualization projects: stakeholder interviews, business analysis, data analysis, design of a technical solution, implementation of back-end ETL, design and implementation of dashboard’s UX/UI, delivery and key user training. You’ll work with structured Agile methodologies and tools, coached and supervised by experienced Scrum masters.
As Data Visualization Manager, you’ll bring value to the team by:
- Building and maintaining trust-based relationships with client’s business and IT leads
- Leading DV sub-teams (5-10 FTEs), by providing guidance on key projects, and supporting the team in successfully accomplish their roles and responsibilities
- Ensuring the quality of the delivery, by managing and supervising the projects carried out by the developer team, within an Agile framework
- Improving the efficiency and scalability of the technical solutions, by constantly looking for new best practices
- Promoting the governance of the Data Visualization framework, by co-leading key initiatives together with client’s IT Leads
- Coaching mid-senior and junior colleagues on technical skills, problem solving, and effective communication s.