What we offer
- Enjoy a high level of responsibility and immediate client interactions under the guidance of senior team members
- Help our clients to target, measure, and improve mission-critical business metrics and generate a demonstrable return on investment
- Collaborate closely with partners, strategy consultants, and data engineers in a flat and agile organization where personal initiative is highly valued
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
The Digital Delivery Project Manager will take responsibility for one or more digital transformation projects and lead the project(s) through all stages of delivery and implementation. They will manage the projects across development and client teams, delivering on priorities across company development roadmap and lead Sprints and temas in Agile methodologies.
- To have experience as a Project Manager
- Experience with Salesforce
- Proven track record delivering on large Salesforce Service Cloud programmes
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills is essential
- Experience managing teams
- Working to relevant timescales
- Understanding of the full development cycle
- Knowledge of web technologies
- Agile and Scrum experience
- Ability to confidently communicate with all levels of the business
- Proven understanding of customer relationship tools and operations systems, processes, and data
- Stakeholder management skills
- Maintaining relationships
The Digital Delivery Project Manager’s responsibilities are to manage new development projects through coordinating, and evaluating integration project plans including projects roadmap.
- To be responsible for delivering their portfolio of projects in collaboration with colleagues in IT, Digital, Central Services and Business Units.
- Leading a team of PM's but remain hands on and involved in complex projects delivering them on time, on scope and in budget.
- You will be involved in liaising with diverse and matrixed stakeholders and have the ability to foster motivation within the project team to meet tight deadlines.
- Improving our understanding of the SalesForce Commerce Cloud web application functionality and other tools that we use in the Digital department.
- Planning and managing of new integrations into the existing system throughout the end-to-end platform.
- Understanding technical integration technologies.
- Manage the project by stage as defined by the PMO process and standards.
- Manage all risks and issues associated with the project escalating where required to assure project delivery
- Manage all changes in scope of the project per the PMO process, escalating to the project steering board when requirement changes have an impact on agreed delivery time and budget.
- Working together with other Digital teams to deliver new digital projects and maintain current projects.
What you’ll bring
- Experience in a position with comparable complexity
- Strong and demonstrable experience of leading Projects in an Agile environment
- Strong communicator able to express complex ideas in simple language and presentation skills at a Senior Management or Board Level
- Proven track record and experience of successful management of cross-cultural teams
- Minimum 3 years of experience of application integration between systems and software development
- Extensive knowledge about systems, schema, orchestration, mapping, etc
- Integration system experience: ERP, Ecommerce platforms and MarketPlaces
- Working experience on RESTful API integration, XML and JSON files
- Experience on Jira and Confluence software
- Fluency in English required. Minimum level: B2
- (Nice to have) Salesforce Commerce Cloud