What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & e-commerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence, and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights, enhancing decision-making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences.
- Interaction with senior business and e-commerce leaders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents.
Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Oversee end-to-end customer order experience in our Ecom and Omnichannel business
- Drive strategic development and continuous optimization of order management processes in close alignment with various internal and external stakeholders
- Lead order management related topics in various Ecom and Omnichannel projects
- Ensure integrative processes and activities are aligned with cross-functional departments such as IT, legal, finance, and external partners
- Plan and manage testing initiatives, resources, and respective reporting to stakeholders. Ensure timely automation of order processes to secure process quality and cost efficiency
- Establish SLAs for bug fixes in partnership with IT & review contracts to ensure coverage is of optimal business interest
- Mentor and Coach within Order Management Team and interface departments
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years of Ecom experience and experience in waterfall and agile project set up
- Highly self-organized; define, guide, and set priorities by KPIs
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills
- Experience in working and enhancing an Ecom process & system landscape
- Strategic thinking by considering cross-functional / project impacts and working into the overall business strategy
- Experience in Systems such as: SAP ERP; OMS; ESP; CMS; TicketingTools AEM; SFCC