What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & e-commerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence, and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights, enhancing decision-making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences.
- Interaction with senior business and e-commerce leaders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents.
Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Ensure smooth end2end customer order experience through various Ecom platforms globally
- Monitoring of operative Ecom processes. Troubleshooting and coordination of bug fixes in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyse SLAs and create reports based on business needs. Initiate and drive data-based decisions and enhancements
- Coordinate and plan key selling moments from the operative site with cross-functional teams and external service providers
- Oversee operative onsite communication and transactional emails
- Work closely together with external providers such as 3PLs and global enablers
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of E-Commerce Operations work experience
- Understanding Ecom customer needs and impacts
- Understanding of Ecom KPIs and reflecting them into own priorities
- Independent working according to Customer needs;
- SLA Process and IT Affinity
- Experience in Systems such as: SAP ERP; OMS;ESP; CMS; Ticketing Tools AEM; SFCC