What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & eCommerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence, and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights enhances decision-making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences.
- Interaction with senior business and eCommerce leaders regularly to drive their business toward impactful change.
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents.
Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Be part of the cross-functional agile personalization team and support the team with creating and maintaining personalization campaigns to achieve planned revenue and best-in-class customer experience.
- Develop and implement successful personalization campaigns such as product recommendations, dynamic content campaigns, overlays, and notifications on different channels (app, web, mobile, transactional e-mails, etc.)
- Manage the full process starting from ideation and conceptualization of new ideas, QA and A/B testing, ending with reporting and validation of the hypothesis tested.
- Launch successful campaigns to multiple markets.
- Continuously improve personalization strategies and campaigns to further drive conversion and net sales.
- Deep dive into our data to generate insights about our customers and our products.
- Work with Dynamic Yield, Jira, Confluence, and Google Analytics.
- Work closely with stakeholders from different departments to conceptualize personalization campaigns.
What you’ll bring
- Successfully completed studies in Business Administration, Business Informatics, Digital Marketing, or comparable.
- 3 or more years of professional experience in the field of e-commerce, in particular personalization, conversion rate optimization, online marketing, or onsite merchandising.
- Experience in working with personalization tools, such as Dynamic Yield and Adobe Target, or comparable.
- Experience in working with Google Analytics and Contentsquare is an advantage.
- You have a data-driven mindset, excellent analytical skills, and profound knowledge of e-commerce KPIs.
- You show a great sense of ownership and can drive a topic from the beginning to the end.
- You are a team player, have a collaborative approach, able to learn quickly, and
- Fluent in English, and German is an advantage.