What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & ecommerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence, and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences.
- Interaction with senior business and ecommerce leaders on a regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve.
Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction in which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Support and perform advanced to complex configurations and set-up bug research and fixing.
- Support operationally and conceptually on mid to large Projects.
- Operate core configuration and setting of the E-Commerce Platform Management System (SFCC Business Manager) to provide a best-in-class onsite customer journey.
- Monitor and set up the customer facing features and functionality of our online store shops (Mobile & Desktop) and App (native solution), including check-out.
- Set up all job/data imports and control the correct publishing and displaying of product catalogue, price information, content, data feeds, and store policies.
- Collect and execute requests of key stakeholders, mainly customer service, merchandise management, performance marketing, and IT (release management, support on BCD writing, etc.).
- Operationally execute and support business and promotional activities.
- Execute functional and A/B tests.
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years of experience with an E-Commerce Platform Management or software, such as Salesforce, Magento, or Hybris.
- Completed relevant university degree, e.g., computer science.
- Good overview of latest web standards and core system landscape.
- Proven experience and passion for e-commerce.
- Proven communication skills and a solution-focused mindset.
- Ability to work in the English language with strong written and oral communication skills [German is a plus].
Nice to Have
- Fluency in other (European) languages besides English, such as French, Spanish or German.
- Experience within the retail and fashion industry.
- Experience within international environments, consultancies, or a start-up environment.