What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & eCommerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence, and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision-making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences.
- Interaction with senior business and eCommerce leaders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents.
Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction in which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Manage, prioritize and own the backlog for a simple product with an intent to create an excellent experience for the customer to deliver the overall strategy/roadmap
- Work independently within the product team as a Business Owner with different stakeholders to finalize concepts and make relevant business decisions for topics in the product backlog, planning for current and future sprints
- Collaborate with members of the Scrum team to own and deliver the best possible concept for a prioritized topic, including testing ownership of a business concept
- Monitor overall targets after delivering a feature and suggest further areas for improvement in your product
- Align business requirements and proactively communicate prioritized decisions and sprint deliverables of the product team across various stakeholders
- Present yourself as the product expert within our and work closely together with different teams across countries to support them with relevant business configurations and align on product features being developed
- Use your passion for eCommerce to define, understand and determine industry-wide benchmarks used for suggesting, implementing, and supporting new ideas for process and product improvements to the product team
What you’ll bring
- 3-5 years of working experience in E-Commerce
- Completed a relevant degree in eCommerce, Digital media, Computer Science/Engineering or Economics
- A deep passion for E-Commerce and a thorough understanding of eCommerce websites and business models
- Knowledge of processes needed to run a small/mid product team as a product owner
- Experience in working in an agile team using Scrum methodologies is a plus
- Understand the basics of SFCC Platform, Confluence, Jira tools, and reporting
- Experience in developing digital products
- Ability to prioritize topics independently
- Ability to work in the English language with strong written and oral communication skills, German is a plus
- Fluency in other (European) languages besides English, such as French, Spanish or German
- Experience within the retail and fashion industry
- Experience within international environments, consultancies, or a start-up environment