We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalising opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share and entrepreneurial mind-set, a compelling passion to create and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international. Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
Metyis is growing! We are looking for an Embedded Systems Engineer Trainee who will help Metyis develop core product features by using the right technologies and collaborating with the Backend, Frontend and Tech teams to join our Hardware team.
• Define hardware requirements and design it’s architecture
• Implement firmware code for different hardware platforms
• Collaborate with the backend team to define hardware to cloud communication interfaces.
• Participate in the development of state-of-the-art sensing solutions.
• Using scripting languages to automate day-to-day tasks.
• C programming experience
• Bash experience or other scripting languages (e.g. Python)
• Knowledge of Linux operating system
• Tech Stack/Development Tools: gcc/gdb; IDE for C (free to choose); GitHub
• Familiar with ARM architecture microcontrollers
• Knowledge of low-level communication protocols (e.g. SPI, I2C, UART and Modbus)
• Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Information System or closely related field
• Strong knowledge of English