What we offer
- Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change;
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions via data-driven insights;
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment;
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Write clean, functional, and scalable code on the frontend
- Testing and fixing bugs and/or other coding issues
- Communicate technical limitations and roadblocks to your team
- Assist the client support team using your technical background
- Able to assess feasibility, difficulty and provide time estimates on implementing new features to an application
- Assist in documenting, debugging, evaluating, and unit testing projects
- Implement A/B tests
- Help drive planning exercises
- Coordinate globally dispersed development and quality assurance
- Anticipate issues and risks at the module level and escalate appropriately
- Write bug-free code
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years development experience with web applications
- Able to deliver high-quality features on new and existing web applications using Node.js, Angular.js, React.js
- Strong understanding of Webpack, Gulp/Grunt, etc.
- Able to maintain and refactor existing codebases to best practices and new technologies
- Familiarity with Agile development practices
- Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests, and performing code reviews
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Comfortable discussing development decisions and collaborating with a team
- Degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to innovate and to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong initiative, proactive, and able to meet deadlines
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel for business meetings, as required