What we offer
- Interact with C-level at our clients on a regular basis to drive their business toward impactful change;
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions via data-driven insights;
- Seize opportunities for the client and Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment;
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Analyse software requirements and map them to Android/IOS architecture or extend the architecture to support the new requirements.
- Responsible for designing app architecture and integration design to various external systems
- Document and communicate architectural decisions and designs
- Responsible for choosing the needed technology stack based on the functional and non-functional requirements and based on other factors like client drivers, environment and feasibility
- Provide direction, guidance, and expert advice to the App development and delivery teams
- Develop prototypes, proof of concepts, and feasibility analysis.
- Interact with 3rd party providers to integrate additional services into the platform
- Cooperate with project and product management to scope, estimate, and plan new efforts
- Drive code quality, code coverage, unit testing, best practices and Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Pipeline
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Constantly research and adopt new technologies / best practice
- Strong and innovative approach to problem-solving and finding solutions
- Drive Performance Tuning, Clean coding and Security guidelines.
What you’ll bring
- Overall 5-8 years’ experience(minimum) in developing complex and advanced mobile applications
- Must have experience in complex integrations such as CRM, CMS, Push Notifications, Identity Management, SSO, and Social Integrations to the App
- Experience in developing Mobile Apps applications using React Native, Flutter
- Must have experience in Performance Tuning the app
- Experience integrating third-party frameworks using Android Gradle.
- Worked with logging and capturing user navigation and app usage to Google Firebase and Crashlytics for understanding the most used features by users
- Deep understanding of Analytics, tagging, accessibility, and performance engineering
- Must have experience working on Localization/multi-language support
- Must have architecture experience on complex/large consumer-facing apps
- Good exposure to API Caching and defining NFRs (Non-Functional Requirements) for mobile applications
- Leveraged native features (Push Notifications and Local Notifications, Animations, GPS, Settings, Contacts)
- Must be good at Technical Leadership with an ability to quickly adapt to the latest technology trends
- Good working knowledge of tools such as Git, JIRA, and Jenkins or any tools that are similar to these.
- Must have worked with Agile Methodologies
- Good communication skills and fluent in English