What we offer
- Enjoy a high level of responsibility and immediate client interactions under the guidance of senior team members
- Help our clients to target, measure, and improve mission-critical business metrics and generate a demonstrable return on investment
- Collaborate closely with partners, strategy consultants, and data engineers in a flat and agile organization where personal initiative is highly valued
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Coordinate daily operational IT support and be the first contact to our external IT partner
- Provide end user support and advice regarding standard office applications and best practices
- Provide support in the analysis, troubleshooting and resolution of IT issues of hardware, software, and related IT services for and with employees.
- Technical support for onboarding and off-boarding of employees
- Hardware (re)installation, deployment with the use of Intune and Autopilot, Office365
- Manage hardware warranties, replacements, and repairs
- Create and update manuals and documentation
What you’ll bring
- At least +4 years of working on site providing IT Support and familiar with IT support processes and tools.
- Operational management and support of standard office hardware and applications, for example:
- Windows 10 and MacBooks management and installation.
- Smart phones and Tablets like iPhones, iPads, Android phones
- Office 365 and Azure AD and Identity Management
- Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneDrive, SharePoint
- Microsoft Teams and other video conferencing tools and systems like Zoom
- Fluent in Spanish and English.
- Excellent customer service skills, energetic and enjoys helping people.
- Ability to work independently, organize and structure your own work and tasks.
- Enjoys to learn new things and keep up-to-date and develop in (especially) Microsoft Cloud products.