What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & ecommerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences.
- Interaction with senior business and ecommerce leaders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents.
Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Contribute to the delivery of cutting-edge analytics services to stakeholders, enabling them to make fact-based decisions.
- Generate insights to gain a thorough understanding of customers, to expand reach, to increase engagement, and ultimately to drive sales.
- Take ownership of specific projects related to Analytics and BI solutions, from collecting requirements to scoping and leading their technical implementation.
What you’ll bring
- Master’s degree in a relevant technical field (e.g. business management, econometrics, mathematics, physics, engineering).
- 2+ years of work experience in roles covering Advanced Analytics and/or Ecommerce.
- Working experience with EDA, ELT process, and BI solutions. Ideally proven experience with SAP (SAP BW, DWC, SAC) and Google Cloud Platform (GA360, Google Big Query, Google Cloud Storage, AI Platform, Data Studio).
- Professional knowledge in at least one of these domains is a plus: customer analytics, merchandising, performance marketing.
- Experience in creating reports and conducting projects on several domains within Ecommerce is a plus (e.g. customer relationship, merchandising, performance marketing).
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and dynamic environment.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).