What we offer
- Interaction with senior stakeholders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digital innovation with high-impact insights enhancing decision making across the entire Metyis and partners organizations.
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve.
Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction in which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Develop the vision and organizational design of the performance marketing function for the Metyis Digital Commerce Practice.
- Drive the optimization, efficiency, and effectiveness of our clients’ performance marketing strategy, management, and execution.
- Set up in-house planning and buying (SEA, display, affiliates, video, paid social).
- Build out the SEO capability.
- Lead the digital marketing function in our partnerships.
- Drive the recruitment and operationalization of performance marketing specialists across clients and locations.
- Oversee the teams and solidify the quality of the Metyis delivery.
- Build out the marketing automation & advanced analytics capability in close collaboration with our analytics teams.
- Ensure Metyis and its clients are always at the forefront of new trends, updates, and market realities.
What you’ll bring
- 10+ years of experience, leading Digital Marketing/Performance Marketing in a mid to large-size international company.
- Experienced in managing teams and roadmaps.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong in structured and logical thinking, problem-solving, issue resolution, and attention to detail.
- Exceptional analytical skills - ability to generate insight from complex situations and make it digestible to all involved stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strength in digital optimization on websites, mobiles devices, and digital marketing vehicles.
- Strong organizational and process management skills.
- Strong team building and development of people.
- Proven ability to collaborate broadly with a flexible, positive attitude and ability to get results.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate to the senior executive levels.