What we offer
- Interact with our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment.
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents.
Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Develop, drive, and execute test plans and test cases based on requirements gathered from product owners and stakeholders.
- Identify risks and interdependencies prior to releases to minimize the impact on daily business operations.
- Leverage existing test automation to supplement manual testing efforts.
- Work alongside Product and Engineering to analyze design specs and detect potential issues in the early stages of development.
- Guide and mentor team members.
What you’ll bring
- 3+ years of E-Commerce QA experience.
- Should have strong experience in Automation testing, developing, and executing test cases.
- Should have strong experience in Selenium with Java & Cucumber framework.
- Strong exposure to UI or API automation, hands-on Webservices/Microservices automation.
- Experience in CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins.
- Experience in Cloud tech preferably AWS.
- Experience in working with database systems and strong in SQL Queries.
- Should have basic knowledge of JMeter or any other equivalent Performance testing tool.
- Sound Knowledge of methodologies and approaches such as Agile, BDD, DevOps, etc.
- Should have a good amount of experience working with Mobile Application Testing using Appium.
- Experienced with a few of the Automation Testing tools: Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, SOAP UI/Rest API, Appium.
- Good knowledge of software testing life cycle: Test planning, test design, and execution, Defect Management, and Test Reporting.
- Hands-on experience in Functional, Regression, System, and UAT Testing.
- Good exposure to both Web and Mobile Automation Testing.
- Excellent defect finding, debugging, and root causes analysis capabilities.
- Exposure to Agile Scrum, Jira, or Confluence.
- Nice to have experience in testing e-commerce technology solutions such as:
Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly known as Demandware).