What we offer
- Interact with our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment.
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve.
Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction in which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Manage an automation/manual engineers' team and drive automation goals in a high-paced product development release cycle.
- Develop, drive, and execute test plans and test cases based on requirements gathered from product owners and stakeholders.
- Makes decisions based on divisional and business objectives that directly impact results.
- Hands-on approach to better understand the technical challenges faced by the team, guide the team in technical solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- Identify risks and interdependencies before releases to minimize the impact on daily business operations.
- Leverage existing test automation to supplement manual testing efforts.
- Work alongside Product and Engineering to analyze design specs and detect potential issues in the early stages of development.
What you’ll bring
- 8+ years of technology-related experience in product technology/startup companies, building high volume, highly reliable, and scalable product development using open-source technology stack.
- Should have strong experience in Automation testing.
- Should have strong experience in Selenium with Java & Cucumber framework.
- Substantial exposure to UI or API automation, hands-on Webservices/Microservices automation.
- Experience in CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins.
- Experience in Cloud tech, preferably Azure, AWS.
- Experience in working with database systems and strong in SQL Queries.
- Should have basic knowledge of JMeter or any other equivalent Performance testing tool.
- Sound Knowledge of methodologies and approaches such as Agile, BDD, DevOps.
- Should have a good amount of experience working with Mobile Application Testing using Appium.
- Experienced with the design of the Automation Testing tools: Selenium, Cucumber, TestNG, SOAP UI/Rest API, Appium.
- Good knowledge of software testing life cycle: Test planning, test design, execution, Defect Management, Test Reporting.
- Good exposure with both Web and Mobile Automation Testing.
- Exposure to Agile Scrum, Jira, or Confluence.
- Nice to have experience in testing in eCommerce technology solutions such as Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly known by Demandware).