What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & eCommerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence, and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision-making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences.
- Interaction with senior business and eCommerce leaders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents.
Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction in which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Operate core configuration and setting of the E-Commerce Platform Management System to provide a best-in-class onsite customer journey.
- Based on the material master from SAP, we collect pictures, attributes, and sales text to prepare, release, and schedule for distribution to our online shop and marketplaces.
- Troubleshooting and coordination of bug fixes in close collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Analyze SLAs and create reports based on business needs
- Initiate and drive data-based decisions and enhancements
- Coordinate and plan key selling moments from the operative site with cross-functional teams and external service providers
What you’ll bring
- 5+ years experience in IT projects as SAP ECC (special SAP AFS/ Retail skills not mandatory but beneficial)
- Experienced in integration of 3rd party interfaces via FTP exchange, API
- Experienced in IDOC Interfaces, SAP Proxy (SXMB_MONI), SOAP/ REST Services
- Proven communication skills and a solution-focused mindset.
- Ability to innovate and to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem-solving, organizational, and time management skills.
- Should be a proactive and active team player
- Ability to work in the English language with strong written and oral communication skills.
Nice to Have
- Experience within the retail and fashion industry.
- Experience within international environments, consultancies, or a start-up environment.