What we offer
- Enjoy a high level of responsibility and immediate client interactions under the guidance of senior team members.
- From the beginning, you will enjoy a high level of responsibility and work directly with senior stakeholders and management.
- You can expect to spend much of your day understanding the business problem and designing & developing the dashboard.
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
Metyis is growing! We are looking for an experienced professional to join our SAP Hybris Architect team.
- Understand client business domain and drive Digital Business Transformation (DBT) opportunity
- Drive architecture, design, estimation, planning, and collaborate with the client to implement solutions.
- Work on NFRs like security, performance, availability, resiliency, reliability, maintainability and advocate relevant trade-offs
- Collaborate with Product Managers, and Platform Engineers to define the architecture, engineering practices & guidelines.
- Manage stakeholders to drive key decisions on tools, technologies, user journeys, and overall governance
- Architect Digital Consumer experiences based on a foundation of Hybris commerce features such as search, product details, personalization, merchandising features such as catalog, pricing, promotions, etc.
- Diagnose and solve technical problems related to commerce implementation.
- Interact with clients to create end-to-end specifications for eCommerce solutions.
- Define implementation processes, quality gates, and standards.
What you’ll bring
- 8-13 years of experience in building large-scale, high-volume, low latency, high availability, and complex distributed services.
- 3+ years of experience in architecture and design experience in Hybris eCommerce platform.
- Experience in B2B, B2C accelerators end-to-end implementations of eCommerce platforms.
- Experience in Hybris catalog management, order management, promotions, pricing, and other B2B eCommerce concepts.
- Experience with Spring Framework (MVC) or similar framework(s)
- Knowledge of the construction/use of XML data sources
- Knowledge of Service-Oriented Architecture and Web Services (REST, SOAP, JSON)
- Strong experience with high volume B2B eCommerce systems
- Strong experience in integration of hybris with SAP via data hub/hot holder/Restful
- Expert in Hybris foundational concepts and has the experience and knowledge of multi-channel, multiple sites, multi-tenant scenarios, Hybris data modeling, Data integration, and data migration activities.
- Experience with various code management, code quality, and continuous integration tools: like JIRA, Confluence, Maven, Jenkins, SonarQube, etc.
- Passionate technologists who love what they do and working with others!