What we offer
- Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions via data driven insights
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalising opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share and entrepreneurial mind-set, a compelling passion to create and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- A seasoned Senior Developer - SAP Commerce with a minimum of 5+ years of industry experience of developing enterprise-grade commerce applications minimum since the last 5+ years with below spread of skills and attributes.
- Proficient with SAP Hybris Multichannel Suite 6.x+, Java 8, J2EE, JSP, Ajax, XML, XSD, Spring MVC, Tomcat -server, JUnit, GIT, Unix, Jira, Confluence, DevOps.
- Playing a role involving sufficient communication, analytical presentation skills, problem-solving skills, and learning attitude.
- Should have domain experience in B2B Commerce.
- Need to be able to work independently to deliver the tasks assigned.
What you’ll bring
- Work on Hybris core concepts and commerce concepts.
- Hands-on experience in Hybris core architecture, Cockpits, ImpEx.
- Expert in Hybris foundational concepts and has experience & knowledge of multi-channel architecture, data modeling with Hybris, Data exchange and integration, Promotion, Solr, OCC, RestAPI, Order & Checkout, Business Process, Exposure on Mockito, and rest assured framework for RestAPI testing.
- Work on J2EE, Spring Framework. Web development and/or systems integration
- Proactively work to analyze and resolve production problems in a timely manner.
- Contribute to continuous improvement processes including identification of root cause and corrective actions.