We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalising opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share and entrepreneurial mind-set, a compelling passion to create and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international. Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
Metyis is growing! We are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our Strategy & Execution team.
• As a Senior Consultant you are responsible for delivering data driven value and insights and understanding client expectations.
• You apply knowledge of business and organizational principles, construct actionable insights, and supervise work including strategy development, change management plans, and the creation and development of business cases.
• You conduct analyses to define client needs and you supervise research activities to obtain relevant data.
• You oversee the formulation of research hypotheses and the subsequent advanced data analyses of client, competitor, and industry data.
• You prepare and deliver presentations, status reports, develop client solutions and recommendations and interact directly with clients in meetings, workshops and presentations.
• Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field.
• 4-6 years of consulting experience, potentially in combination with relevant industry experience.
• Technology background, which may include cloud computing, data & analytics, ecommerce and platform technologies with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in different project phases.
• Strong communication skills.
• Proven ability to manage client expectations, relationships, owning the responsibility for the quality of the engagement.
• Strong analytical skills and a high capacity for conceptual thinking, proven by a high level of academic achievements. Ability to develop leading edge business models, frameworks for analysis, and long-term business strategies that maximize shareholder value.
• Fluency in Turkish, English.