We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalising opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share and entrepreneurial mind-set, a compelling passion to create and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international. Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
Metyis is growing! We are looking for a Senior Manager to join our Strategy & Execution team.
• As a Senior Manager you are responsible for managing client interactions and play a key role in building and maintaining client relationships and leading project teams.
• You apply knowledge of business and organizational principles, construct actionable insights, and supervise work including strategy development, change management plans, and the creation and development of business cases.
• You provide project management oversight required to meet client expectations. Responsibilities may include the development of presentations, managing of external relationships and consultant work progress, providing status reports.
• You conduct analyses to define client needs and you supervise research activities to obtain relevant data.
• You oversee the formulation of research hypotheses and the subsequent advanced data analyses of client, competitor, and industry data.
• Bachelor's/Master's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related field.
• 7+ years of consulting experience, potentially in combination with relevant industry experiences with at least 2+ years at a project lead level.
• Technology background, which may include cloud computing, data & analytics, ecommerce and platform technologies with experience across the systems development life cycle with experience in different project phases.
• Strong management and communication skills. The ability to bring together all stakeholders and persuade senior executives to act on the given advice.
• Proven ability to manage client engagements, client relationships, and provide guidance to teams, owning the responsibility for the quality of the engagement.
• Business Acumen: Strong analytical skills and a high capacity for conceptual thinking, proven by a high level of academic achievements. Ability to develop leading edge business models, frameworks for analysis, and long-term business strategies that maximize shareholder value.
• Fluency in Turkish, English.