What we offer
- Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Provide architectural oversight for development in the SFCC platform
- Provide analysis and recommendations on the design of ecommerce systems
- Integrate components built by developers and ensure architectural integrity of the system
- Design and document integrations that adhere to best practices in technology, features, performance and scalability
- Development of new plugins
- Advanced performance optimization for high traffic environment.
- Build APIs that will integrate with all majors ERP, CRM and other systems.
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Guide and mentor team members.
What you’ll bring
- Has been part of minimum two SFCC implementations.
- Has led at least 1 SFCC implementation.
- Experience with Agile Methodology (SCRUM concepts).
- Certified SFCC Developer/Architect
- Overall experience 5-8 years
- Nice to have experience in:
- HCL Commerce.
- SAP Commerce cloud
- Ability to innovate and to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong initiative, proactive and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.