What we offer
- Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Must understand eCommerce architecture, product, order, and inventory flows in order to create detailed designs, architectural documents, and develop complex applications.
- Work with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, SFCC, and partners for any site changes.
- Code and Deploy Applications in a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Environment.
- Be able to support the full code review and release management for SFCC.
- Work with Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) to develop and implement new features.
- Write clean code that can be well tested
- Analyze and improve site speed and stability
- Document technical and functional specifications
- Guide and mentor team members.
What you will bring
- Professional Experience in developing business solutions using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Experience using Pipelines, JS Controllers, ISML Templates, and Real-time data exchange using Web services.
- Experience in integrating custom services into SFCC.
- Good exposure to payment, tax, OMS integrations
- Good understanding of Business Manager, configuring jobs.
- Exposure to technical reports and understanding of Demandware limitations such as quotas
- Understanding of all Administrative options/tasks/interfaces available in Business Manager.
- Proficient in Demandware foundational concepts with knowledge of Site Genesis, UX Studio, Content Assets/Slots and Demandware catalog
- SFCC certification is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge on SFCC core functions like: Business Manager, Store location, Configuration feed, Merchandising, Storefront configuration, Integrating DW cartridges, Developing Custom Cartridge, Creating REALM, and management..
- Conceptually and technically aware of Customer, Offerings, Product catalog, Order management systems, Payment authorization end to end workflows.
- Good knowledge of Integration frameworks like service frameworks, Job framework, Integration framework
- Good knowledge of build and releases process
- Overall experience 3-6 years
- Should have been part of minimum 2 SFCC implementations.