What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & ecommerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences
- Interaction with senior business and ecommerce leaders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share and entrepreneurial mind-set, a compelling passion to create and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Skilled with HTML, CSS, JQUERY Events and responsive web development.
- Develop web-based, e-Commerce projects on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC).
- Analyze, debug/troubleshoot, and resolve technical problems related to e-commerce and SFCC implementation.
- Coding web pages by following the best Search Engine Optimization techniques.
- Develop, implement, and maintain Salesforce customization, applications, extensions and integrations.
- Write clean, functional, and scalable code on the frontend
- Testing and fixing bugs and/or other coding issues
- Communicate technical limitations and roadblocks to your team
- Assist the client support team using your technical background
- Able to assess feasibility, difficulty and provide time estimates on implementing new features to an application
- Assist in documenting, debugging, evaluating and unit testing projects
- Implement A/B tests
What you’ll bring
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience in developing web-based, e-Commerce projects on Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC)/Demandware with a strong focus on front-end development.
- Experience in SFCC ECMAScript, XML, HTML5 CSS, AJAX, jQuery, JSON object definition, Java, Node. JS.
- Experience in using Pipelines, JS Controllers, ISML Templates and real-time data exchange using Web services.
- Good understanding of Business Manager and configuring jobs.
- Experience working with Git version control in a collaborative team environment, creating pull requests and performing code reviews.
- Experience working on an Agile development team preferably using SCRUM.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and collaboration skills.
- Strong organizational skills to deal with a varied workload and be responsive to the needs of the business.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Understands the necessity and contributes to efficient coding standards.
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery.
- Able to deliver high quality features on new and existing web applications.
- Good to understand Webpack, Gulp/Grunt, etc.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent professional experience
- Ability to innovate and to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner.
- Strong initiative, proactive and ability to meet deadlines.