What we offer
- Opportunity to accelerate the pace of digitalization & ecommerce growth through advanced technology, business intelligence and analytics.
- Driving high-impact insights enhancing decision making across the entire organization.
- Driving brand equity and digital sales through enhanced digital experiences.
- Interaction with senior business and ecommerce leaders on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change.
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team.
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve.
Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction in which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Play a key role in the creation and orchestration of briefings and OTIF (on time in full) measures to enable the Content Journey towards key milestones; with focus on quality of content and on-time delivery.
- Work closely with the design team to ensure the delivery of quality content.
- Manage key brand strategies through collaborating with cross-functional and cross-BUs teams to create holistic seasonal content plans.
- Ensuring appropriate alignment of content across the social media channels and the the luxury retailer’s website.
- Ensure consistency of the brand’s style guide to ensure consistency with company values and brand.
- Build seasonal calendar across product categories and regions for campaigns & product launches.
- Responsible to run an entire workflow and manage stakeholders across the various functions.
What you’ll bring
- 1-3 years of experience in Content Management, Marketing, or related fields.
- Previous experience in producing content and improving results.
- Strong understanding and use of social technology.
- Friendly and clear communication style; able to be incisive but diplomatic with stakeholders.
- Exceptional written and verbal English skills.
- Great knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple projects on strict deadlines.