What we offer
- Enjoy a high level of responsibility and immediate client interactions under the guidance of senior team members.
- From the beginning, you will enjoy a high level of responsibility and work directly with senior stakeholders and management.
- You can expect to spend much of your day understanding the business problem and designing & developing the dashboard.
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Understand client business domain and drive Digital Business Transformation (DBT) opportunity
- Drive architecture, design, estimation, planning, and collaborate with the client to implement solutions.
- Work on NFRs like security, performance, availability, resiliency, reliability, maintainability and advocate relevant trade-offs
- Collaborate with Senior Managers, Product Managers, and Platform Engineers to define the architecture, engineering practices & guidelines.
- Manage stakeholders to drive key decisions on tools, technologies, user journeys, and overall governance
- Strategize with sales prospects and existing clients on innovative technology solutions to mission-critical business needs. Articulate the solutions and quantify cost and timeline estimates, in collaboration with other team members
- Drive and/or support business development including preparing technical responses with estimated project scope, costs, duration, and resource requirements in written proposals.
- Work closely with architects and engineering teams to define the overall IT strategy
- Lead the continuous implementation of new industry standards and development methodologies including Agile & Kanban to increase responsiveness and growth.
- Drive diversification of our team’s skills across different technologies, platforms, and business models.
What you’ll bring
- 8-13 years of experience in building large-scale, high-volume, low latency, high availability, and complex distributed services.
- Experience in B2B, B2C, multi-site and multi-country, end-to-end implementations of Demandware eCommerce applications
- Deep knowledge and Techno functional experience of Retail Omnichannel, ecommerce and consumer experience b: experience in strategizing and implementing large scale ecommerce, Omnichannel, consumer experience solutions for Retail clients
- Experience in Logging and Monitoring solutions like Splunk, ELK, Grafana, etc., and implementing technical KPIs.
- Deep understanding of the deployment considerations specific to SaaS-based cloud servers.
- Experience in design and development of third-party (backend) integration.
- Expertise in developing third-party backend integrations like Address/ shipping/ tax validation, Payment authorization, CRM, OMS, PIM, SAP (Sample integrations, payment integrations or backend integrations)
- Conceptually and technically aware of Customer, Offerings, Product catalog, Order management systems, Payment authorization end to end workflows.
- Good knowledge on Integration frameworks like service frameworks, Job framework, Integration framework
- Client facing skills, Excellent communication skills/influencing skills.