What we offer
- Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business toward impactful change
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions via data-driven insights
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams, we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalize on opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents.
Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction in which the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- Understand client business domain and drive Digital Business Transformation (DBT) opportunity
- Drive architecture, design, estimation, planning and collaborate with the client to implement solutions
- Work on NFRs like security, performance, availability, resiliency, reliability, and maintainability and advocate relevant trade-offs
- Collaborate with Senior Managers, Product Managers, and Platform Engineers to define the architecture, engineering practices & guidelines
- Manage stakeholders to drive key decisions on tools, technologies, user journeys, and overall governance
- Strategize with sales prospects and existing clients on innovative technology solutions to mission-critical business needs. Articulate the solutions and quantify cost and timeline estimates, in collaboration with other team members
- Drive and/or support business development including preparing technical responses with estimated project scope, costs, duration, and resource requirements in written proposals
- Work closely with architects and engineering teams to define the overall IT strategy
- Lead the continuous implementation of new industry standards and development methodologies including Agile & Kanban to increase responsiveness and growth
- Drive diversification of our team’s skills across different technologies, platforms, and business models
What you’ll bring
- 8-13 years of experience in building large-scale, high-volume, low latency, high availability, and complex distributed services
- Experience in object-oriented, SOLID, and DRY principles, reactive programming model, Microservices, and event-driven solutions
- Experience in Build and Automation tools, Code Quality Plugins, CI/CD Pipelines, and Containerisation platforms (Docker/Kubernetes)
- Experience in Logging and Monitoring solutions like Splunk, ELK, Grafana, etc., and implementing technical KPIs
- Experience in Integrating with messaging platforms (e.g., RabbitMQ/ Kafka/ cloud messaging/ enterprise messaging)
- Experience with managing multiple teams in a matrix organization
- Exposure to headless architectures like Single Page Applications (SPA) and Progressive Web Applications (PWA)
- Experience with e-commerce, marketplaces, cloud solutions, Continuous Integration, DevOps, middleware, mobile, and content management required
- Experience with enterprise e-commerce platforms like HCL Commerce, SAP Hybris, SAP Commerce Cloud
- Proficient in Public cloud technical architecture solutions (AWS / Azure / other)
- Client facing skills, Excellent communication skills/influencing skills