What we offer
- Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you'll bring
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Working experience as DevOps engineer 6+ years
- Working experience of Azure
- Experience with setting up and improving CI/CD
- Working experience with Docker
- Working experience with Container Platforms (Kubernetes, Mesosphere, etc.)
- Working experience with managing Java application at scale
- Working experience with Terraform
- Working experience with monitoring (preferably using ELK, Dynatrace, Splunk)
- Working experience with Ansible
- Working experience with Gitlab (or Github, Bitbucket)
- Experience in "Four nines" 99.99% availability setup is a big plus
- Experience with Hashicorp Vault is a plus
- Experience with DB2 is a plus
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
- Developer Knowledge of Java is a plus
- Experience with API’s is a plus
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum process
- Ability to innovate and to effectively deal with rapid change in a positive manner.
- Excellent analytical thinking, problem solving, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong initiative, proactive and ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel for business meetings, as required.