What we offer
- Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Lead your team in creating new business solutions
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
Who you will do
Metyis is growing! We are looking for an enthusiastic DevOps Engineer with 6-8 years of working Experience in DevOps Engineering with a passion for solving complex problems & providing scalable end-to-end solutions.
Our ideal candidate has a thorough understanding of monitoring, troubleshooting, maintaining, and continuously improving building, packaging, and deployment processes. In the role, you will collaborate with other disciplines and use their in-depth knowledge of deployment/configuration management tools in a B2B and B2C platforms to deliver business solutions with and for our clients.
- Responsible for the operation and further development of our multi-cloud container orchestration solution.
- Work together with software developers and solution architects to plan, design, test, implement and maintain professional integration solutions in a multi-cloud environment
- Designing and developing Data Pipelines for Data Ingestion or Transformation using Python (PySpark)/Spark SQL
What you’ll bring
- 6-8 years of Experience in the DevOps field.
- BE/ BTECH/ ME/ MCA- degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
- 3-4 years of current and deep Experience with Azure Data platform implementation. Experience managing projects through the entire project lifecycle.
- Relevant years of Experience 3 years in Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure DevOps, Azure DataBricks, AzureSQL
- Proficient in Azure Data Integration, Azure Data Architecture
- Proven Experience using the Microsoft Azure Data Stack (ADFv2, Azure SQL DB, Azure SQL Datawarehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Databricks, Analysis Services, Cosmos DB)
- Hands-on Experience Designing and developing Data Pipelines for Data Ingestion or Transformation using Python (PySpark)/Spark SQL
- Experience in Azure data migration patterns
- Experience in Python, C# is mandatory
- Agile methodology experience essential
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum process
- Business fluent in written and spoken English
Good to know:
- Knowledge of Public Cloud Platforms such as Google Cloud Platform (GCP) or Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Microsoft Azure
- Experience working with version control GitHub and CI/CD pipelines using Azure DevOps