What we offer
- Interaction with C-level stakeholders at our clients to drive their business towards impactful change
- An active role in all aspects of client engagement together with an interdisciplinary team of consultants and data scientists
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
- As an Analyst you will be the driving force behind strategy development via performing data analysis, internal and external research and conduct interviews with key stakeholders
- You will interact directly with clients in meetings, workshops and presentations
- You will prepare presentations and support in the development of client solutions and recommendations
- You will help in creating business models and conceptual frameworks
- Get challenged from your first day at Metyis, by going to the client on day one and working closely together with partners and senior consultants
What you’ll bring
- Strong affinity with one of Metyis’ practice areas and the drive to combine strategy, execution, and analytics to realize true impact
- 0-2 years of work experience
- Completed a university degree with excellent academic results
- Demonstrated leadership experience on work or extra-curricular activities next to your studies, such as participation in a board, a committee, a student association or a sport association
- Interest in Strategy & Execution is reflected in your choice for study, internship and/or previous work experience
- Strong analytical skills and a high capacity for conceptual thinking
- Solid team player that is passionate, critical, and result-oriented
- Fluency in English
- Must have the right to work in the UK