What we offer
- Interact with C-level at our clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Contribute to creating new business solutions via data driven insights
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
Metyis is growing! We look for an Associate for Strategy & Execution. As an Associate, you will:
- Play a key role in our project teams
- be a major driver delivering results to our clients
- From the first day, you will be interacting with clients
- Conducting research, surveys and interviews to gain understanding of the business
- Conducting data analysis
- Preparing and delivering presentations, developing client solutions and recommendations
- Interacting directly with clients in meetings, workshops and presentations
What you’ll bring
- BA or MSc graduates in Economics, Business, Mathematics or other related studies
- 3 to 5 years of working experience in strategy consulting. Relevant professional experience in the Big Four is an asset.
- Outstanding record of (academic) achievement
- Excellent social and analytical skills
- Genuine eagerness to learn from- and closely work together with other talented people
- Speaking Spanish fluently is a must
- Good knowledge of English, both verbal and written
- Advanced level of PowerPoint and Excel
- Position based in Barcelona and/or Madrid