What we offer
- Interact with senior clients on regular basis to drive their business towards impactful change
- Contribute to creating new business solutions via data-driven insights
- Seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
Metyis is growing! We are looking for an Associate to join our Strategy & Execution team.
- As an Associate you will lead key workstreams of a client project. You will have direct contact with senior clients and work with a high degree of independence within your team
- You apply knowledge of business and organizational principles, construct actionable insights, and actively work on strategy development, change management plans, and the creation and development of business cases
- You are outcome orientated to ensure that we meet client expectations. Responsibilities may include the development of presentations, building relationships with your client counterparts, and providing status reports
- You play a key role in conducting analyses to define client needs and performing research activities to obtain relevant data
- You formulate research hypotheses and the subsequent advanced data analyses of the client, competitor, and industry data
- You start guiding and transferring your knowledge about problem-solving techniques, consulting best practices, and how to build productive client relationships to your (junior) colleagues
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrated expertise aligned with one of Metyis’ practice areas
- 2-4 years of consulting experience or relevant industry experience
- Strong management and communication skills. The ability to convey complex information appropriately to stakeholders with different backgrounds and needs and the ability to persuade client counterparts (e.g. functional leadership) to act on a given advice
- Strong analytical skills and a high capacity for conceptual thinking, proven by a high level of academic achievements. Ability to develop leading-edge business models, frameworks for analysis, and long-term business strategies that maximize shareholder value
- Fluency in English
- Must have the right to work in the UK