What we offer
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with C-level stakeholders at our clients to drive their business towards impactful change
- Lead and develop your teams and individual team members in creating new business solutions via data-driven insights
- Identify and seize opportunities at the client and at Metyis in our entrepreneurial environment
- Become part of a fast-growing international and diverse team
Who we are
We are Metyis. We are a dynamic and forward-thinking consultancy firm that operates across a wide range of industries, creating solutions that are tailored to specific needs. We bring long-lasting impact and growth to our partners and clients.
With our multidisciplinary teams we create bold strategies and innovative solutions that are tailored to our client’s needs and help them capitalizing opportunities. Together we strive to bring long-lasting impact and celebrate collective victories.
At Metyis we share an entrepreneurial mindset, a compelling passion to create, and, more importantly, a firm belief in our partnership-driven business model. This is embedded in our culture and safeguarded as we evolve. Our team counts over 450 ambitious professionals with various backgrounds, spread over several continents. Our work environment unifies creative problem-solving and strategic thinking. We provide resources to visionaries who understand the direction that the world is moving. Tomorrow’s world is data-driven. It is digital. It is international.
Become part of the journey, become part of Metyis. Partners for impact.
What you will do
Metyis is growing! We are looking for a Manager to join our Strategy & Execution team.
- Identify, assess and evaluate project ideas
- Prepare communication (e.g. workshops, presentations, etc.) for senior executives about ongoing projects, applying a results driven approach
- Managing client relationships
- Leading and driving projects and guiding junior colleagues & assisting them with their work
- Traveling based on project requirements
- Direct responsibility of one or more workstreams or projects
What you’ll bring
- 4-8 years of experience in management consulting or similar background
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree with excellent academic results.
- Strong team player that is passionate, reliable, and result-oriented
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Strong business acumen
- An ability to think analytically, break down problems, develop hypotheses and recommendations from data, analysis, and market research
- Fluency in English
- Must have the right to work in the UK